Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Cold Potatoes

This is how I do it. Joeys working late. We've been cleaning up messy bedrooms every since school so that our elves can come back tonight and hopefully the tree too.  Dinnertime. I made Jacob a sandwich. Trent a lunch-able. Mason wanted a wrap. They ate while I heated me a baked potato in the microwave. I sit with them while they ate for 2 minutes and mason is done. He now wants a sandwich. I go make that. Then Jacob comes in and wants a wrap. I make that. Trent comes in and wants a wrap too. My potato is done. Grady starts to cry. I grab a handful of croutons for the salad that never happened. I'm feeding baby now. Potato is cold. But that's ok. This is "how I do it" when people ask me how do you do it?  You just do and I wouldn't have it any other way :) One day these hungry little boys will be grown and fending for themselves and I will be able to eat a hot meal again. But until then I'm gonna cherish the cold potatoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment